1. The mouse Sry locus harbors a cryptic exon that is essential for male sex determination, Shingo Miyawaki, Shunsuke Kuroki, Ryo Maeda, Naoki Okashita, Peter Koopman, Makoto Tachibana, 2020.
2. Sex-determining Region Y in Mammals, Troy Cox, 2013.
3. A gene mapping to the sex-determining region of the mouse Y chromosome is a member of a novel family of embryonically expressed genes, J Gubbay, J Collignon, P Koopman, B Capel, A Economou, A Münsterberg, N Vivian, P Goodfellow, R Lovell-Badge, 1990.
4. Assessment of the efficacy of α-lipoic acid in treatment of diabetes mellitus patients with erectile dysfunction: A protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis, Jiawei Cai, Junmin Chen, Qianqian Zeng, Jie Liu, Yanli Zhang, Haiping Cheng, Shasha Yao, Qiu Chen, 2020.
5. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults, A S Prasad, C S Mantzoros, F W Beck, J W Hess, G J Brewer, 1996.
6. Effects of Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA) Supplementation on Training Adaptations and Markers of Anabolism and Catabolism, Colin D Wilborn, Chad M Kerksick, Bill I Campbell, Lem W Taylor, Brandon M Marcello, Christopher J Rasmussen, Mike C Greenwood, Anthony Almada & Richard B Kreider, 2004.
7. Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety, Stephen D Anton 1, Christopher D Morrison, William T Cefalu, Corby K Martin, Sandra Coulon, Paula Geiselman, Hongmei Han, Christy L White, Donald A Williamson, 2008.
8. Chromium supplementation in overweight and obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials, I Onakpoya 1, P Posadzki, E Ernst, 2013.
10. The effects of alpha-lipoic acid on nitric oxide synthase dispersion in penile function in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats, C Hurdag , H Ozkara, S Citci, I Uyaner, C Demirci, 2005.
11. Does regular consumption of green tea influence expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and its receptor in aged rat erectile tissue? Possible implications for vasculogenic erectile dysfunction progression, D. Neves, M. Assunção, F. Marques, J. P. Andrade, and H. Almeida, 2008.
12. Learning from berberine: Treating chronic diseases through multiple targets, Jing Yao, WeiJia Kong, JianDong Jiang, 2015.
13. Berberine, a Natural Plant Product, Activates AMP-Activated Protein Kinase With Beneficial Metabolic Effects in Diabetic and Insulin-Resistant States, Yun S. Lee1, Woo S. Kim, Kang H. Kim, Myung J. Yoon, Hye J. Cho, Yun Shen, Ji-Ming Ye, Chul H. Lee, Won K. Oh, Chul T. Kim, Cordula Hohnen-Behrens, Alison Gosby, Edward W. Kraegen, David E. James and Jae B. Kim, 2006.
14. Resveratrol, an activator of SIRT1, restores erectile function in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats, Wen Yu, Zan Wan, Xue-Feng Qiu, Yun Chen, and Yu-Tian Dai, 2013.
15. Evaluation of vascular smooth muscle and corpus cavernosum on hypercholesterolemia. Is resveratrol promising on erectile dysfunction?, B C Soner, N Murat, O Demir, H Guven, A Esen & S Gidener, 2010.
16. The potent relaxant effect of resveratrol in rat corpus cavernosum and its underlying mechanisms, S Dalaklioglu & G Ozbey, 2013.
17. Resveratrol and Cardiovascular Diseases, Dominique Bonnefont-Rousselot, 2016.
18. Resveratrol and endothelial nitric oxide, Ning Xia , Ulrich Förstermann , Huige Li, 2104.
19. Potent inhibitory effect of silibinin from milk thistle on skin inflammation stimuli by 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate, Wenfeng Liu, Yonglian Li, Xi Zheng, Kun Zhang, Zhiyun Du, 2015.
20. Activation of TRPV1 by dietary capsaicin improves endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation and prevents hypertension, Dachun Yang, Zhidan Luo, Shuangtao Ma, Wing Tak Wong, Liqun Ma, Jian Zhong, Hongbo He, Zhigang Zhao, Tingbing Cao, Zhencheng Yan, Daoyan Liu, William J Arendshorst, Yu Huang, Martin Tepel, Zhiming Zhu, 2010.
21. Capsaicin may have important potential for promoting vascular and metabolic health, Mark F McCarty, James J DiNicolantonio and James H O'Keefe.
22. Herbal Dietary Supplements for Erectile Dysfunction: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Francesca Borrelli, Cristiano Colalto, Domenico V. Delfino, Marcello Iriti & Angelo A. Izzo, 2018.
23. Ginseng and male reproductive function, Kar Wah Leung and Alice ST Wong, 2013.
24. Asian ginseng, Mount Sinai Health.
25. Ginseng for erectile dysfunction, Hye Won Lee, Myeong Soo Lee, Tae‐Hun Kim, Terje Alraek, Chris Zaslawski, Jong Wook Kim, and Du Geon Moon, 2017.
26. A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report, Bumsik Hong, Young Hwan Ji, Jun Hyuk Hong, Ki Yeul Nam, Tai Young Ahn, 2002.
27. Investigation of biological activities of the flowers of Lagerstroemia speciosa, the Jarul flower of Bangladesh, Tasnuva Sharmin, Md. Shahidur Rahman, and Habiba Mohammadi, 2018.
28. Antioxidant Capacities and Total Phenolic Contents of 56 Wild Fruits from South China, Li Fu, Bo-Tao Xu, Xiang-Rong Xu, Xin-Sheng Qin, Ren-You Gan, and Hua-Bin Li, 2010.
29. Three major lineages of Asian Y chromosomes: implications for the peopling of east and southeast Asia, Atsushi Tajima, I-Hung Pan, Goonnapa Fucharoen, Supan Fucharoen, Masafumi Matsuo, Katsushi Tokunaga, Takeo Juji, Masanori Hayami, Keiichi Omoto, Satoshi Horai, 2002.